Join us today to discover the Bac Ha Market with the Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa’s Bac Ha Market package (2 days/3 nights; from Friday to Sunday). Bac Ha is the largest and most colourful market in the area.
Every Sunday morning, many different ethnic groups such as Flower H’mong, Phu La, Black Dao, Tay and Nung minorities gather to buy and sell local products that cannot be found elsewhere. In the afternoon, you will walk to the Tay minority village of Trung Do where you will get onboard a traditional boat and cruise along the Chay River.
Night 1 (Friday): Hanoi – night train to Lao Cai
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer to the railway station for the night train (Victoria Express Train) to Lao Cai. Overnight on the train (Superior Cabin with dining carriage).
Day 1 (Saturday): Lao Cai – Sapa – Ta Van village (B,L,D)
The train arrives at Lao Cai Station, local guide picks up and transfer to Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa. Breakfast upon arrival.
Get downhill to the valley for 2 villages of the Black H’mong and the Day people including Lao Chai, Ta Van. Lunch on the way.
Get up to the road for a car back to Sapa. Check in Victoria Resort. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at Victoria hotel.
Day 2 (Sunday): Visit to Bac Ha Market – Lao Cai. Night train to Hanoi (B, L, D)
Breakfast at Victoria & Spa and begin the day with a visit to Bac Ha Market filled with many different hill-tribe peoples. This is the most colorful market in North of Vietnam. At the market, you have chance to enjoy Bac Ha people’s simple but unique kinds of food with special wines made from rice, cassavas, corn and different sorts of fruits such as plumps, apples, peaches…and talking to the minorities through the guide’s interpretation.
Leave the market and transfer to Lao Cai by car. Take the night train (Victoria Express Train) to Hanoi.
The train will arrive in Hanoi around 4h30 am. End of trip.
- Transfer from hotel to Hanoi railway statiton
- Bus Lao Cai – Sapa
- Private transfer Sapa – Bac Ha market – Lao Cai
- Pick up from Ta Van village
- English speaking guide during tour
- 1 night at Victoria & Spa
- All indicated meals (B as breakfast, L as lunch, D as dinner)
- Return train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (Victoria train, superior cabin with soft sleeper in 4-berth AC cabin)
- All entrance fees to the indicated places.
- Pre and post trip accommodation
- Private expenses
- Drinks and Beverage
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card via Paypal, Bank transfer)
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen…
- No Victoria train on Saturday
- Please take your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience