Topas Ecologe Biking 3D4N – Topas Ecolodge is located 18 km from Sapa, deep in the Hoang Lien Mountains. The 25 bungalows overlook the entire valley with the ethnic minority villages of Ban Ho and Thanh Phu, 400 altitude meters below you. Sapa, with its snaking roads through picturesque landscapes, has becoming the best destination for. This package has been designed to give you the best Mountain Bike trip as well as the opportunity to to experience the highlights of northern Vietnam: the ethnic communities with their unique cultures, the deep valleys covered by terraced rice fields, the breathtaking mountains…
Night 1: Hanoi – night train to Lao Cai
Our staff will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer to the railway station for the night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on the train (A/C, soft sleeper cabin of 4 people)
Day 1: Full day cycling – Topas Ecolodge (B,L,D)
The train arrives at Lao Cai Station, local guide picks up and transfer to Sapa, where you enjoy your breakfast at a local restaurant.
9.00AM, transfer uphill to Heavens Gate (Tram Ton Pass), the highest pass of Vietnam. From here, having the bird’s-eye view of the breathtaking Muong Hoa valley. Getting on your bike and start descending into the Sapa valley. After leaving Sapa town behind for a while, you make a turn and follow a dirt road to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai.
From Lao Chai, reach a village inhabited by the Giay tribe. Stop in a local house, enjoy lunch and have time to explore the village. After lunch, continue your ride along the valley.
In the mid afternoon, arrive at Topas Ecolodge, check in to your bungalow and enjoy the view over the valley and dotted mountain surroundings. Dinner and overnight at Topas Ecolodge.
Day 2: Topas Ecolodge – Biking to Lech Dao village – Topas Ecolodge (B,L,D)
After breakfast, start the cycling trip by following the main road for three kilometers to Lech village of the Red Dao minority, observing the magnificent valley view on the way. From here, leave your bikes and take a short walk on dirt road to visit a traditional Red Dao family. Back at the parking place to take a further ride to the new Lech village, where you will take a longer break to learn how the women in their doorways doing their embroidery, which the Red Dao people are very famous for. From the village, head back to the Lodge for lunch.
The afternoon is at your leisure. Dinner and overnight at Topas Ecolodge.
Day 3: Topas Ecolodge – Sapa – Lao Cai (B)
The morning is at your leisure at Topas Ecolodge.
At 09h00 you will take the Topas Ecolodge shuttle bus to Sapa. The afternoon is at your leisure to visit the town. At 17h30, you will take the shuttle bus to Lao Cai for the night train back to Hanoi. End tour.
Topas Ecolodge Biking tour 3 days/4 nights :
Group of 2 people up : 393 usd/pax.
- English speaking guide during shared excursions*
- 2 nights at Topas Ecolodge (twin shared Deluxe bungalow)
- Indicated meals (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)**
- Return train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (soft sleeper in a 4-berth AC cabin)
- All indicated transportation
- Mountain bike with disk brakes, helmets, gloves and water
- All entrance fees to the indicated places
- Pre and post trip accommodation
- Private expenses
- Drinks and Beverage
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen…
- Please take your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience