There is nothing quite like viewing the spectacular scenery while discovering the daily life of ethnic minorities and participating in some of interesting activities that Sapa can offers. This package Sapa in Depth give you a worth chance to visit ethnic villages in Sapa and vew beautiful waterfalls, hills, valleys and enjoy the colorful Bac Ha market.
Day 01: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B/L/D)
12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. after lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
Home-stay at the Dzay local house.
Day 02: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa (B,/L/D)
14 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the Car to return to Sapa.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Bac Ha market (on Sunday only) (B/L/D)
Located at 110km from Sapa, Bac Ha mountain town is well-known by travelers with the most colorful market of the hill tribes in the North of Vietnam. This every-Sunday-market attended by at least 8 ethnic groups and last from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. It is also chance for tourists to discover the H’mong King’s palace (old building built by the French & Chinese).
In the afternoon, we go for a light trek to visit Ban Pho, the village is home to flower H’mong minority. We are invited to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them… and then enjoy landscapes on a roundabout way to Bac Ha for get back to Lao Cai to catch the train or continue up to Sapa (two solutions for travelers).
Sapa Bac Ha market group tour 3days/4 nights (1night hotel & 1night homestay):
- Transfer from the hotel to Hanoi Railway station
- Roundtrip transfer between Lao Cai and Sapa
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- 3* hotel in Sapa
- Full board meals
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Security permits
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
- Breakfast in hotel : Buffet(plentiful and variety food)
- Bring walking shoes, Raincoat, Jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen…
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8’00PM
- Please take your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience