It is believed that there is Sapa is one of the most beautiful places in Vietnam. Taking this tour- Sapa Bac Ha market 2 days/3 nights tour (departs from Friday night), it will lead you to discover the beauty of this area and immerse in the rich culture of ethnic minorities as well as have a worth chance to visit a colorful Bac Ha market.
Get on the night train on Saturday evening.
Day 1: Bac Ha market- on Sunday only (B, L, D)
Located at 110km from Sapa, Bac Ha mountain town is well-known by travelers with the most colorful market of the hill tribes in the North of Vietnam. This every-Sunday-market attended by at least 8 ethnic groups and last from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. It is also chance for tourists to discover the H’mong King’s palace (old building built by the French & Chinese).
In the afternoon, we go for a light trek to visit Ban Pho, the village is home to flower H’mong minority. We are invited to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them… and then enjoy landscapes on way to Bac Ha for get back to Lao Cai to continue up to Sapa.
Overnight at the hotel in Sapa (for group to come back to Sapa)
Day 2: Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B/L)
6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. A 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom.
Enjoy the landscapes…on the way.
Get back to Sapa by car.
Sapa Bac Ha market 2 days/3 nights daily group tour :
- Transfer from the hotel to Hanoi Railway station
- Roundtrip transfer between Lao Cai and Sapa
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- 3* hotel in Sapa
- Full board meals
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Security permits
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
- Breakfast in hotel : Buffet(plentiful and variety food)
- Bring walking shoes, Raincoat, Jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen…
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8’00PM
- Please take your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience