Tired of touristy places but you would like to admire the beauty of Halong bay, Bai Tu Long bay, join us today on Red Dragon Junk . Discover the untouched area of the bay. Visit the local fishing villages. You rarely see other crowded tourist groups.
Day 1: Hanoi- Hon Gai- Halong ( Lunch/ Dinner)
- 07.45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by car/ bus. Drive to Halong. Stopover on the way.
- 12.00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbor
- 13.00 Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing
- 13.30 Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring by the fascinating formations of the Bay
- 15.00 Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
- 15.40 Explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave
- 16.45 Short cruise to Hon Co island where you can enjoy relaxing on white sandy beach, swimming or kayaking.
- 18.00 Back to junk for relaxing.
- 19.00 Have dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Cap La – Cong Dam – Cong Do (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Diner)
- 06.30 : Morning view of bay landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- 08.30 : Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Halong Bay.
- 9:00 : Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
- 11.30 : Reach to Tra Gioi beach for sunbathing, relaxing or swimming.
- 12.30 : Have a BBQ lunch and relax on a wild beach.
- 14:30 : Visit Cong Dam fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the lagoons.
- 16.00 : Cruise back to Cong Do for swimming or kayaking.
- 19.00 : Have dinner & overnight on board.
Day 3: Halong bay- Hanoi (Breakfast/ Lunch,)
- 07.30 : Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board
- 08.30 : Visit Thien Canh Son cave. Then enjoy swimming.
- 10.00 : Start cruising towards the harbour while an A la carte lunch is served.
- 11.45 : Disembark. Fare well.
- 15.45 : Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends. First Choice hopes to serve you next time!
[tab:Price]Price for private tour – Valid to 31 Dec 2014 (USD/pax)
Note: If your group has odd number of members, please contact us for best price.
- Welcome drink
- Tea & Coffee
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- Vietnamese Lunch and Dinner, European Breakfast
- Swimming Equipment
- Fishing Equipment
- Onboard Insurance
- Airfares, Transfer by car/ bus Hanoi- Halong and return
- Visa Arrangements
- Personal Expenses and Services
- All service non-clearly mentioned above
- Bank charge