Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted bay in Halong, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visit fishing villages and discover the secrets of the sea. For small groups in luxury junks, our staff – dedicated to your personal service and comfort – will make our offer unique and your trip unforgettable!
Our Princess Cruise is designed in the style of the traditional sailing boats of Halong Bay. It is the first small deluxe one-cabin junk in Halong Bay. She is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to every single detail, for our guests’ enjoyment, especially their viewing pleasure.
From the moment you step aboard, to the time you check-in to your cabin, to when you are relaxing on the sun deck, you are surrounded by handcrafted teak and oak. During her construction, every effort was made to adorn our Princess to be part of our royal family of Chinese junks.
The Princess is perfect for both a romantic getaway, and for honeymooners.
Good for :
- Private Cruise, Honeymoon Cruise, Luxury Cruise, VIP Cruise, Exploring Cruise
- Those on a luxury Vietnam Holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in private space.
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave
08.00 Tour guide and private car pick up at your hotel in Hanoi
12.00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
13.00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
13.30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15.00 Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
15.40 Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave.
16.45 Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
18.00 Back to the junk for relaxation.
19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Harbor – Hanoi
07.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
08.30 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
09.30 More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
10.00 Cruise back to the harbour while
an a la carte lunch is served.
11.45 Disembark. Farewell.
15.45 Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip.
[tab:Price]Price for private tour – Valid to 31 Dec 2014 (USD/pax)
Note: If your group has odd number of members, please contact us for best price.
- Welcoming drink
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat
- Tea and coffee after breakfast
- Mineral water in room
- Visits fees
- English speaking guide
- 1 hour kayaking (2 pax/double kayak)
- Personal expenses.
- Car transfer from Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Drinks, tips
- Bank charge (for payment by credit cards via PayPal, Bank transfer).
- Children from 4 years old are charged at adult price for charter cruise
- Transfer is made in private car, contact us for Seat-In-Coach transfer by shuttle bus
- Cancellation deadline: 15 days prior tour departure
- Price validity: 31 December 2012