- Tour code: T88NPG02
- Duration: 7 days/6 nights
- Departure: Daily
- Tour type: joining group
- Tour type: group tour
- Transport: car, boat, train
- Route: Noi Bai Airport – Hanoi – Halong – Sapa – Hanoi – Departure
Itinerary in brief:
- Day 1: Hanoi – Arrival
- Day 2: Hanoi – Halong
- Day 3: Halong – Hanoi – Sapa
- Day 4: Sapa
- Day 5: Sapa – Hanoi
- Day 6: Hanoi – free day
- Day 7: Hanoi – Departure
- Exciting trip to the mountainous resort town of Sapa to discover the stunning landscapes of nature.
- Gain insight local experience with colorful ethnic minorities of H’Mong and Day in Sapa
- Visit the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi
- An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay on Halong Phoenix Cruiser
Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival (B)
- Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our tour guide will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in your hotel then free time to discover Hanoi Old Quarters on your own.
- Welcome dinner at a traditional restaurant in Hanoi. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong (B,L,D)
- 07.45 – 8.30 Pick up at hotel and transfer to Halong, short break on the way.
- 12.15 Embark on Halong Phoenix Cruiser. Welcome drinks and check in your cabin.
- 13.00 Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch while our boat slowly cruise through amazing limestone seascape.
- 15.15 Visiting Sung Sot cave, one of the most amazing caves in Halong Bay.
- 16.25 Enjoy easy kayaking around the fishing village, then return to the vessel for your own leisure. Fresh fruit platter will be served on the sundeck.
- 17.45 Keep cruising to the overnight anchorage area
- 19.00 Seafood set-dinner on board
- 21.00 Enjoy evening activities: movies, games, fishing or karaoke. Overnight on Halong Phoenix Cruiser
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi – Sapa (B,L,-)
- 05.30 A new day has come with beautiful sunrise view from your cabin. Optional to wake up for sunrise or swimming.
- 07.30 Breakfast with complimentary tea & coffee.
- 08.00 Be transferred to nearby Ti Top Island for swimming or climb up to the top to see the outstanding scenery of the bay.
- 09.00 Return to Phoenix Cruiser. Check out and settle the bill
- 09.30 Discover the mystic recipes of the Vietnamese cuisine by joining cooking class on the sundeck. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
- 11.00 Set menu lunch is served on board
- 12.00 Disembark and back to Hanoi
- 16.00 – 16.30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop at our sales office to store your luggage then free time for dinner.
- 20.00 Transfer to railway station for the night train to Sapa (wooden deluxe A/C cabin for 4 people)
Day 4: Lao Cai – Sapa (B,L,D)
- 05.30: Arrive early in the morning, our tour guide picks up at the station and transfer to Sapa. Have a short break and having breakfast before the tour begins.
- 09.00: Trekking to 2 villages Cat Cat and Sin Chai village to visit the H’mong, hydro power station and the waterfall
- 13.00: Walk up back to Sapa and free time. Spend the night at hotel in Sapa.
Day 5: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B,L,D)
- 09.00: Start trekking to Muong Hoa valley to visit 3 villages of the H’mong and the Day (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van). Lunch on the way
- 14.30: Back to Sapa and free time until transfer to Lao Cai for the night train to Hanoi. Overnight on train.
Day 6: Hanoi free time (B)
- Train arrives Hanoi around 05.00 AM, pick up and transfer to hotel, early check in and breakfast.
- Free day on your own activities to discover Hanoi (suggested activities: visiting Ethnic Museum, Ho Chi Minh Complex, tram car/wallking/cylco/shopping tour around Old Quarter, Fanny Cream/Trang Tien/ café tasting, water puppet show).
- Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 7: Hanoi – Departure (B)
- Breakfast and free time until transfer to Noi Bai Airport for departure flight. End of services.
Tour price for joining a group tour: USD/pax
- Pick up and see off service in Hanoi
- All transfers per program
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (Soft sleeper with A/C – 4 persons in one cabin)
- Meals as stated above (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Welcome dinner in Hanoi
- Welcome drink in Halong bay
- 3 nights at 3-star hotels in Hanoi and Sapa
- 1 night on the Halong Phoenix Cruiser
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- VAT & bank charge
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
- Hotels in Hanoi: May De Ville Old Quarters Hotel, Asia Ruby Hotel, An Hung Hotel, Amanda Hotel
- Hotels in Sapa: Casablanca Hotel, Sapa View Hotel, Elegance Hotel, Bontique Hotel
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen…
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:15PM and from Lao Cai at 20’45PM
- Bring your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers should follow tour guide’s instruction for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, time flight and operating conditions.