- Tour code: T88NPG04
- Duration: 7 days/6 nights
- Departure: Daily
- Tour type: joining group tour
- Transport: car, train, boat
- Route: Noi Bai Airport – Halong Bay – Perfume Pagoda – Sapa – Departure
Itinerary in brief:
- Day 1: Hanoi – Arrival
- Day 2: Hanoi – Halong
- Day 3: Halong – Hanoi
- Day 4: Hanoi – Perfume Pagoda – Sapa
- Day 5: Sapa visit
- Day 6: Sapa – Hanoi
- Day 7: Hanoi – Departure
- Visit the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi.
- Enjoy a water puppet show in Thang Long Water puppet Thearter
- An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay on Paloma, 4-star cruiser
- Short excursion to Perfume Pagoda
- Exciting trip to Sapa to explore coloful ethnic minorities in the Northwest of Vietnam
Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival (D)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our tour guide will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and then free time at your leisure.
Welcome dinner and followed by a water puppet show.
Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Paloma Cruise (B, L, D)
7.45 – 8.00 Our Shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel
12.15 Arrive at Hon Gai Habour.
12.30 Transfer by tender to the boat – enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13.00 Check in and begin cruise. Sail through beautiful Bai Tu Long Bay enroute to Halong Bay.
13.30 Lunch – enjoy deluxe Set Menu Lunch.
Massage service available beginning after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with your Cruise Manager or Our Tour Guide.
14.45 Arrive at Luon Cave. Depart from the boat and journey past such popular sites as “Đầu Người” Head Island, “Con Rùa” Turtle Island and “Cổng Trời” Heaven’s Gate Island on the way to the cave. Kayaking is suitable for all levels and ages. Our expert will run through the safety procedures and after a basic paddling lesson our experienced guide will lead you to explore the Bay, its lagoons and beaches.
15:45 Return to the boat and sail for about 15 minutes to our second stop – Titop Island.
16.00 Arrive at Titop Island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels will be supplied. We will spend about 45 minutes on the island.
17.00 Depart and sail for about 30 minutes to Trong cave area, where we will anchor for overnight. Happy hour (Sunset Party ) & Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the boat
19.15 Set Menu Dinner.
20.45 Evening activities include: film entertainment, light music for dancing in the dining room at 21.00 (please book in advance with your tour guide), board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
21.00 – 23.00 Happy Hour! Buy two drink – get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B,L)
06.15 Start your day with Tai Chi on the sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are servered.
07.00 Have buffet breakfast in dining room.
08.00 Arrive at the Surprise Cave area. There is a small fishing village here.
08.15 Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat.
10.00 Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30 Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11.30 – 12.00 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbor. Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the Paloma Office while waiting for return transportation.
Overnight at hotel in Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi – Perfume Pagoda – Night train to Sapa (B,L)
08:00 – 08:30AM Pick you up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter then take 2-hour road trip to Perfume Pagoda. Upon arrival at the pier, take rowing-boat trip on the Yen Stream surrounded by dramatic limestone cliffs (about 1 hour) to Thien Tru harbor.
Then you will enjoy a light trek go up and down to visit the main cave – Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain and to see Golden Silver tree (rice stuck)…. One hour down. (Cab car available for deluxe option) Have lunch at bottom mountain in restaurant beside.
After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and learn about Buddhism ancient architecture of Le Dynasty. Continue with the return boat-trip back to the pier and get on the bus to Hanoi. Drop off at our office to store your luggage, then free time for dinner.
20.00 Back to our office to be transferred to train station for the night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train (wooden deluxe A/C cabin for 4 people).
Day 5: Lao Cai – Sapa (B,L,D)
05.30: Arrive early in the morning, our tour guide picks up at the station and transfer to Sapa. Have a short break and having breakfast before the tour begins.
09.00: Trekking to 2 villages Cat Cat and Sin Chai village to visit the H’mong, hydro power station and the waterfall
13.00: Walk up back to Sapa and free time. Spend the night at hotel in Sapa.
Day 6: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B,L,D)
09.00: Start trekking to Muong Hoa valley to visit 3 villages of the H’mong and the Day (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van). Lunch on the way
14.30: Back to Sapa and free time until transfer to Lao Cai for the night train to Hanoi. Overnight on train.
Day 7: Hanoi – Departure
Early arrival at train station, pick up and transfer to a restaurant where you can have a shower + short rest + breakfast (on your own account).
Pick up and transfer to the airport for the departure flight. End of services.
Tour price for joining a group tour: USD/pax
- Pick up and see off service in Hanoi
- Roundtrip ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Transportation per program
- Welcome drink on board on Halong Bay
- 1 night on board in Halong Bay
- Hotels in Hanoi and Sapa
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Kayaking trip in Halong Bay
- Welcome dinner
- Entrance fees.
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide.
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
- Hotels in Hanoi: May De Ville Old Quarters Hotel, Asia Ruby Hotel, An Hung Hotel, Amanda Hotel
- Hotels in Sapa: Casablanca Hotel, Sapa View Hotel, Elegance Hotel, Bontique Hotel
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen…
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:15PM and from Lao Cai at 20’45PM
- Bring your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers should follow tour guide’s instruction for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, time flight and operating conditions.