- Tour code: T30SEG02
- Tour type: Daily Group tour
- Group size: 10 – 30 people
- Departure: Daily at 08.00 AM
In the morning, start a sightseeing tour to the Reunification Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of the war in April 1975, and some French colonial structures including Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office.
Tour of Chinatown and Thien Hau & Quan Am pagodas. Continue visiting War Remnants Museum.
We end the city tour with Ben Thanh market where anything and everything is for sale.
Overnight at your chosen hotel in Hochiminh (Saigon) city.
Hochiminh city daily group tour:
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fee and permit during the guided time
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, bar, drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Pre-post accommodation