Situated in Ninh Binh province 100 km southeast of Hanoi, Hoa Lu and Tam Coc nowadays becomes more and more attractive for many foreigner tourists. For 41 years, from 968 to 1009 CE, Hoa Lu was the ancient capital of Vietnam. Nearby Tam Coc is well- known by the name “Ha Long among the rice paddies.” Sitting on rowboat, the visitors could admire the beauty of the peaceful Tam Coc stream past green fields and the feet of mountains, pass by those small caves and immerse in the refinement of the landscape here.
07:45 Picking up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
08:15 Starting drive to Ninh Binh Province
10:00 Arriving at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
10:15 Visiting King Dinh and King Le’s temples.
11:30 Arriving in Tam Coc Wharf.
11:45 Having buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine.
13:00 Getting on Sampan boats through caves and visiting countryside landscape
15:00 Back to Tam Coc Wharf to chill out.
15:15 Biking to Bich Dong on country road
16:00 Getting on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
18:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay.
Hoa Lu- Tam Coc full day group tour: 40 usd/pax
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Hoa Lu – Tam Coc and Return
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in Itinerary
- Biking (costs 3 USD/1 bike)
- Complementary bottles of water on bus
- Buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
- English Speaking Tour guide during the trip
- Beverages, Tax, Insurance.
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above