- Tour code: T88NP08
- Duration: 5 days/4 nights
- Departure: on request
- Group size: from 2 pax
- Tour type: private tour
- Transport: car, boat
- Route: Noi Bai Airport – Hanoi city tour – Halong Bay – Departure
- Walking tour with many exciting stops to enjoy the variety of Hanoi cuisine
- Dinner out in Hanoi with the most authentic experience – try local “bia hoi” and hotspot
- An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay on Marguerite Junk 3*
Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our driver will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and free time. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi city tour (B)
Free day to explore Hanoi on your own activities.
18.00 Meet with our tour guide and join us for a special dinner in Hanoi with local beer, hotspot on the streets and desert with a sweet stop (sua chua nep cam)/ice tee/mix fruit. Walk back to your hotel for overnight.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong (B,L,D)
07.30 – 08.30 Pick up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarters (included) and a half hours road trip with short refreshment
on half way to Halong Bay.
12:00 Arrive at Bai Chay Wharf
12:15 Transfer by tender to the Marguerite Junk boat – enjoy Welcome Drink. Receive Junk Facilities and Cruise Instruction as well as Cruise Briefing before check in to cabins and begin cruise Off the Beaten Track.
13:00 Lunch – deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
15:00 Arrive at the Surprise Cave area. Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up the 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour on foot for approximately 45 minutes.
16:00 Return to the boat. Enjoy kayaking program to the nearby Cave, lagoon and surrounding waters as well as exploring the daily life of the local people in floating village.
17:00 Enjoy snack party before swimming or relaxing on board
18:30 Take part in our cooking class with crispy spring rolls
19:30 Dinner – deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu Dinner.
20:30 Evening activities include: film entertainment in the dining room, board games and playing cards are available, squid fishing from the boat with our crew.
Day 4: Halong – Hanoi (B,L)
07:00 Coffee, tea and light breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
08:00 Enjoy riding on the rowing boat to the tunnel cave
09:00 Check-out of cabins. Enjoy relaxing, sunbathing on sundeck while our boat cruise back on different route
10:45 Enjoy lunch Set Menu served in the dining room while enjoy the bay scenery as we approach the pier (passing Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog).
12:00 Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
12:20 Transfer back to Hanoi. You will arrive in Hanoi approximately at 16:30
Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 5: Hanoi street foods tour – Departure (B,L)
09.00 Tour guide will pick you up at the hotel and start a walking tour with the topic streetfood:
Visiting a small market named “Cau Dong” to see local vendors who sell all kinds of things with small baskets on the narrrow streets (also call wet market )
Strolling in Dong Xuan market and enjoy a kind of local food (variety) at cuisine section.
Tasting “O mai” at Hang Duong Street – wellknown as “ the cream of Vietnamese gift”
Savour a local lunch with Bun Cha at the most famous restaurant situated at 01 Hang Manh
Relaxing at a cofe shop famous for “café egg” with the view to Hoan Kiem Lake.
Walking back to your hotel and free time until picking up to the airport for departure flight. End you Hanoi excursion 5 days tour.
Hanoi 3 star hotel.
Halong cruise: Marguerite Junk 3* (Deluxe Double/twin)
- Airport transfer (round trip)
- Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Welcome drink on board on Halong Bay
- 1 night on board in Halong Bay
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Kayaking trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees in Halong Bay
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide on junk
- Street foods experience with English speaking guide.
- Extra drinks and meals
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.