Group tour 07 (3D4N, homestay, Bac Ha market)
- Tour code: T88SPG07
- Tour type: Every Thursday
- Group size: 04 – 08 pax
- Duration: 3 days 4 nights
- Transport: Minivan, train, jeep
- Pick up: Hotels in Hanoi old quarters
- Route: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa – Bac Ha – Lao Cai – Hanoi
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Night train to Sapa
08.00 – 08.30 PM : Tour guide pick you up at hotels in Hanoi Old quarters then
transfer to railway station and escort you to your cabin.
21.10 : Train leaves Hanoi for Lao Cai. Overnight on train (4-berths A/C soft sleeper cabin)
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B,L,D)
05.30 Early arrival at Lao Cai Railway station, pick up and then transfer by shuttle bus to Sapa. Morning shower and breakfast will be arranged.
08.30 Start the trek with 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue on 2km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong.
Lunch at a local family, and then walk through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people where we stay for the night. It gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom.
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa (B,L,D)
After breakfast at the homestay, continue on 14 km of trekking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong including Giang Ta Chai and Su Pan. Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscape while trekking through bamboo forest to the main road to catch the jeep to return to Sapa.
Check in hotel and stay overnight.
Lunch enroute and dinner at the restaurant in Sapa.
Day 3: Sapa – Bac Ha – Lao Cai – Hanoi (B,L,D)
After breakfast, transfer to visit Bac Ha Market. Located at 110km from Sapa, Bac Ha mountain town is well-known by travelers with the most colorful market of the hill tribes in the North of Vietnam. This every-Sunday-market attended by at least 8 ethnic groups and last from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. It is also chance for tourists to discover the H’mong King’s palace (old building built by the French & Chinese).
In the afternoon, we go for a light trek to visit Ban Pho village, it is home to flower H’mong minority. We are invited to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them… and then enjoy landscapes on the way to Lao Cai.
Dinner at the restaurant before catching the night train back to Hanoi. Train arrives Hanoi at 05.00 am next day. End of service.
- Transfer to Hanoi railway station (1 way)
- Roundtrip train ticket Hanoi – Lai Cai – Hanoi (4-berth A/C soft sleeper cabin)
- Roundtrip transfer in Sapa and Bac Ha by minivan and jeep
- Morning shower & breakfast arrangement in Sapa
- Full board meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- English speaking guide in Sapa and Hanoi
- Homestay in the village
- Hotel stay in Sapa based on twin sharing (2/3*)
- Entrance fees
- VAT tax (10%)
- Tips, drinks & personal expense