- Tour code: T88SPG05
- Tour type: Every Saturday
- Group size: 04 – 08 pax
- Duration: 2 days 3 nights
- Transport: Minivan, train, jeep
- Pick up: Hotels in Hanoi old quarters
- Route: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Sapa – Bac Ha – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Lao Cai – Hanoi
Night 1 (Sat): Hanoi – Lao Cai – Night train to Sapa
08.00 – 08.30 Tour guide pick you up at hotels in Hanoi Old quarters then transfer to railway station and escort you to your cabin.
21.10 Train leaves Hanoi for Lao Cai. Overnight on train (4-berths A/C soft sleeper cabin)
Day 1 (Sun): Lao Cai – Sapa – Bac Ha – Sapa (B,L,D)
05.30 Early arrival at Lao Cai Railway station, pick up and then transfer by shuttle bus to Bac Ha. Located at 110km from Sapa, Bac Ha mountain town is well-known by travelers with the most colorful market of the hill tribes in the North of Vietnam. This every-Sunday-market – Bac Ha Market, attended by at least 8 ethnic groups and last from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. It is also chance for tourists to discover the H’mong King’s palace (old building built by the French & Chinese).
In the afternoon, we go for a light trek to visit Ban Pho, the village is home to flower H’mong minority. We are invited to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them… and then enjoy landscapes on the way to Sapa. Check in hotel, dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Lao Cai – Hanoi (B,L,D)
Breakfast at the hotel then statr your trekking day with 6km down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. An other 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people.
Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Get back to Sapa by jeep or motorbike.
Shuttle bus to Lao Cai. Dinner at the restaurant before catching the night train back to Hanoi. Train arrives Hanoi at 05.00 am next day. End of service.
Price for group tour (USD/pax) – Valid until June 2014
Hotel 2* (Fansipan View/Hoang Ha)
Hotel 3* (Holiday/Bamboo/Royal View)
- Transfer to Hanoi railway station with English speaking guide (1 way)
- Roundtrip train ticket Hanoi – Lai Cai – Hanoi (4-berth A/C soft sleeper cabin)
- Roundtrip transfer in Sapa and Bac Ha by minivan and jeep
- Full board meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- English speaking guide in Sapa and Hanoi
- Hotel stay in Sapa based on twin sharing (2/3*)
- Entrance fees
- VAT tax (10%)
- Tips, drinks & personal expense