Group tour 04 (3D4N, Hotel & homestay, moderate trekking )
- Tour code: T88SPG04
- Tour type: Daily group tour
- Group size: 04 – 08 pax
- Duration: 2 days 3 nights
- Transport: Minivan, train, jeep
- Pick up: Hotels in Hanoi old quarters
- Route: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Cat Cat – Sin Chai – Sapa – Lao Cai – Hanoi
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Night train to Sapa
08.00 – 08.30 Tour guide pick you up at hotels in Hanoi Old quarters then transfer to railway station and escort you to your cabin.
21.10 Train leaves Hanoi for Lao Cai. Overnight on train (4-berths A/C soft sleeper cabin)
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B,L,D)
05.30 Early arrival at Lao Cai Railway station, pick up and then transfer by shuttle bus to Sapa. Morning shower and breakfast will be arranged.
08.30 Start the trek with 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue on 2km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong.
Lunch at a local family, and then walk through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people where we stay for the night. It gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom.
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa (B,L,D)
After breakfast at the homestay, continue on 14 km of trekking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong including Giang Ta Chai and Su Pan. Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscape while trekking through bamboo forest to the main road to catch the jeep to return to Sapa. Check in hotel and stay overnight.
Lunch enroute and dinner at the restaurant in Sapa.
Day 3: Cat Cat & Sin Chai (B,L,D)
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam.
Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 6 km to Sin Chai village, located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a jeep to return to Sapa.
Shuttle bus to Lao Cai. Dinner at the restaurant before catching the night train back to Hanoi. Train arrives Hanoi at 05.00 am next day. End of service.
Price for group tour (USD/pax) – Valid until Dec 2014
- Transfer to Hanoi railway station with English speaking guide (1 way)
- Roundtrip train ticket Hanoi – Lai Cai – Hanoi (4-berth A/C soft sleeper cabin)
- Roundtrip transfer in Sapa by minivan and jeep
- Morning shower & breakfast arrangement in Sapa
- Full board meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- English speaking guide in Sapa and Hanoi
- Homestay in the village
- Hotel stay in Sapa based on twin sharing (2/3*)
- Entrance fees
- VAT tax (10%)
- Tips, drinks & personal expense