[tab:Overview]Halong Elizabeth cruise has 3 floors, 12 cabins, 16m2 area is equipped with air conditioning two-dimensional works closed. With two types of single and double, you can choose the suitable space for you to stay.
Guests will surely have more fun when feeling enjoy culinary pleasures right on Halong Elizabeth cruise. By yacht is both a spacious room with dining table suitable for all travelers. You can select tables 2, 4 or 6 chairs clustered in space to warm the family and friends.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (L,D)
07.45 – 08.15 Pick you up from your hotel, departure to Halong Bay.
10.00 Have a short break on the halfway.
12.00 Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism Harbor.
12.15 Enjoy welcome drink.
12.30 Start cruising to visit Halong bay, check in cabins.
13.00 – 14.00 Lunch enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
15.30 Transfer from boat for visiting Thien Cung Cave.
16.30 Enjoy kayaking and swimming, or relaxing on the boat.
19.00 – 20.00 Dinner enjoy Vietnamese food.
21.00 – 23.00 Evening activities: sing karaoke….Overnight on Elizabeth Sails.
Day 2: Explore more Lan Ha Bay with Kayaking full day (B,L,D)
07.15 Having breakfast.
07.45 Transfer to a small boat, cruise to the bay’s most untouched areas of Halong bay such as wild caves or mystical water tunnels.., much time for kayaking and swimming. . Lunch is served on boat.
16.00 Cruise back to Elizabeth Sails, spending the second night.
19.30 Have dinner and overnight on Elizabeth Sails.
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi (B,L)
08.15 Transfer from boat to Tiptop Island for swimming, climbing mountain, or just relax on the beach.
09.15 Continue cruising; discover more the beauty of Halong bay
10.15 Check-out cabins and settle bills.
11.25 Come back Bai Chay, Halong Tourism Harbor.
11.30 Transfer from boat Farewell and End of Cruise.
11.45 Lunch at Thang Long restaurant in Halong city (or lunch on boat).
12.15 Car picks you up, back Hanoi.
16.30 – 17.00 Arrive at your hotel
Day 2: Cat Ba National Park – Monkey Island (B,L,D)
AM: If you like to enjoy fantastic sunrise in Halong Bay, please get up early at 6:30. You have breakfast at 7:30. After that Elizabeth Sails starts cruising toward Cat Ba island. Then you take the bus go to the National Park for you go trekking to the Ngu Lam Peak (about two hours) where you are overwhelmed by the beauty of Cat ba island and Halong Bay, or you can go biking around the primitive forestry roads.
PM: You check in the Hotel in Ca ba town (about 12:30). Have lunch in the hotel. At 2 PM, you take a boat to visit Lan Ha Bay and Monkey Island, you have much time for kayaking, swimming, and relaxing.
In the evening, after dinner in the hotel, you have free time to discover Cat Ba island by yourself.
Day 3: Cat Ba – Ha Long – Ha Noi (B,L)
After breakfast, get back to the boat by bus and cruise back to Ha Long City. On the boat you have time to enjoy more the beauty of Halong bay. Arrive in Ha Long City at 11.30, have lunch in restaurant. After lunch, take a bus back to Ha Noi, at 16.30 PM, finish the tour.
[tab:Price]Tour price valid from 1 Nov 2014
- Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
- Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
- Welcome drink.
- Entrance fees: During tour.
- Vietnamese meals as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal).
- Elizabeth Sails: Safe, clean and beautiful.
- Luxury cabin with Air-conditioner, private bath-room, hot water shower, standing cabin (2 nights)
- Insurance on board.
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance & service charge
- Tips, personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Old Quarter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather & operations conditions
- There isn’t a doctor or pharmacy on board
- Surcharge 25$ US/pax on above rates for check-in o Christmas Days: Dec 24th, New Year’s Dec 31st, Lunar New Year.
What to bring:
- Passport with valid visa
- Sun block, swimming suit, sport shoes
- Cash for personal expenses