Halong Elizabeth Sails is built by the most talent skillful artisans. It is a unique work of art, a harmonious combination between classic and modernity, the Orient and Occident, but above of all comfortable.
Halong Elizabeth Sails is an ideal stay. From your sleep, to your meal, to all activities in the voyage to Halong Bay, it is a place is considered “Heaven on Earth”. The boat is designed for nothing else except for you and your enjoyment. So come with us, the Elizabeth Sails is always available to take you on a journey that would be one of the most unforgettable of your life.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (L,D)
07.45 – 08.15 Pick you up from your hotel, departure to Halong Bay.
10.00 Have a short break on the halfway.
12.00 Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism Harbor.
12.15 Enjoy welcome drink.
12.30 Start cruising to visit Halong bay, check in cabins.
13.00 – 14.00 Lunch enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
15.30 Transfer from boat for visiting Thien Cung Cave.
16.30 Enjoy kayaking and swimming, or relaxing on the boat.
19.00 – 20.00 Dinner enjoy Vietnamese food.
21.00 – 23.00 Evening activities: sing karaoke….Overnight on Elizabeth Sails.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (B,L)
08.15 Transfer from boat to Tiptop Island for swimming, climbing mountain, or just relax on the beach.
09.15 Continue cruising; discover more the beauty of Halong bay
10.15 Check-out cabins and settle bills.
11.25 Come back Bai Chay, Halong Tourism Harbor.
11.30 Transfer from boat Farewell and End of Cruise.
11.45 Lunch at Thang Long restaurant in Halong city (or lunch on boat).
12.15 Car picks you up, back Hanoi.
16.30 – 17.00 Arrive at your hotel
- Tour price valid from 01 Nov 2014
- Surcharge 25$ US/pax on above rates for check-in o Christmas Days: Dec 24th, New Year’s Dec 31st, Lunar New Year.
- Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
- Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
- Welcome drink.
- Entrance fees: During tour.
- Vietnamese meals as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal).
- Elizabeth Sails: Safe, clean and beautiful.
- Cabin with Air-conditioner, private bath-room, hot water shower, standing cabin
- Insurance on board.
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance & service charge
- Tips, personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Old Quarter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather & operations conditions
- There isn’t a doctor or pharmacy on board
What to bring:
- Passport with valid visa
- Sun block, swimming suit, sport shoes
- Cash for personal expenses