Fansipan is considered as one of the most attractive place in Sapa, Vietnam. This mountain is the highest (3143 m) in Indochina (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia) and become the Hoang Lien Son mountain range. Taking this 2 days/1 night tour, it is a great chance for whom are seeking the adventure and new feeling in Vietnam country.
Taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:15 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.
Day 1: Sapa – Fansipan (5 hours trekking) (B,L,D)
Picked up at Laocai Station by bus to Sapa (round 7.30 AM). Breakfast and start the trip to conquer the roof of Vietnam and Indochina – Fansipan peak. At about 9h30 AM, take bus to the highest pass in Vietnam – TramTon Pass ( Heaven Gate ) located at 2100m above the sea level (17 km by bus). Visit Silver waterfall before reaching the pass.
Spend your time enjoying marvelous nature and then start the strenuous trek to the peak. After roughly 6 hours through the primitive rain jungles, many small streams and bamboo forests… You will have managed to reach a top of 2200m and at this point, make tents, prepare for dinner and spend the first night in the mountain.
Day 2: Conquer Fansipan (hours trekking) (B,L,D)
Breakfast at the camp and then continue climbing to the summit by way of pine and yellow bamboo forests. After 4 hours, you will successfully conquer the roof of Vietnam.
Spend 1/2 or 1 hour enjoying the splendid landscapes from around the mountain, at this virginal roof of Vietnam and Indochina is a specious chance for you to enjoy watching the surroundings: to the North-West is small village areas belonging to Laichau province, the splendid rolling mountains; to the North East is the overall picture of Sapa town which is only seen from here . Have lunch and then return down to the same point for 2nd night in the mountain. Dinner at the tents.
Day 3: Fansipan – Sapa (4 hours trekking) (B,L,D)
After the last breakfast in the mountain, take another way to go down to the foot of Mount where to visit and get understandings of the lifestyles, the traditional customs of the people in a village of the Black H’mong called SinChai, then take bus back to Sapa (18 km by bus). Lunch and check in hotel.
Day 4: Sapa – Hanoi (B,_,_)
Free to explore Sapa town. In the afternoon, our bus will take you to Lao Cai Station for the night train to Hanoi.
You will arrive Hanoi in early morning of the next day. We will pick you up at Hanoi railway station and transfer to your hotel in Hanoi. End tour.
- Transfer per program
- Porter (Carry the food, tent, sleeping bags only)
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (Soft sleeper with A/C – 4 persons in one cabin)
- 1 night at 3* hotel in Sapa
- Tents and sleeping bags
- Full board meals
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
- Breakfast in hotel : Buffet(plentiful and variety food)
- Bring walking shoes, Raincoat, Jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen…
- Train departure from Ha Noi at 9’15PM and from Lao Cai at 20’45PM
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8’00PM
- Please take your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.