Fansipan is considered as one of the most attractive place in Sapa, Vietnam. This mountain is the highest in Indochina (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia) and become the Hoang Lien Son mountain range. Taking this 2 days/1 night tour, it is a great chance for whom are seeking the adventure and new feeling in Vietnam country.
Day 1: Sapa – 2,800 m of altitude (B ,L,D)
Jeep to silver waterfall, Tram Ton pass – from this highest pass in Vietnam, starts the strenuous climb to the peak. 8 hours through primitive forest, many small streams and bamboo forests…reach the top of 2,800m, make tents, and prepare for dinner. This is the 1st night for travelers, guide and porters to seat friendly close to each others beside the fire to enjoy the tasty moment that all have once in the life of experience.
Day 2: 2,800 m – Fansipan peak – Sapa (B/L)
A hard climb heads up to the top the summit. At the top you will be the vanquisher. Take your time to enjoy yourself, take pictures and your lunch then descend the same way or take another way to go down to the foot of the mountain and take a Car back to Sapa.
Conquer Fansipan peak 2 days/1 night:
- Transfer per program
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (Soft sleeper with A/C – 4 persons in one cabin)
- 1 night at 2.800m in the tent (cottage)
- Tents and sleeping bags
- Full board meals
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
- Breakfast in hotel : Buffet(plentiful and variety food)
- Bring walking shoes, Raincoat, Jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen…
- Train departure from Ha Noi at 9’15PM and from Lao Cai at 20’45PM
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8’00PM
- Please take your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.