- Tour code: T88STP08
- Duration: 3 days/2 nights
- Departure: on request
- Group size: from 2 pax
- Transport: car, boat
- Route: Saigon – Con Dao – Saigon
Itinerary in brief:
Time passes with a lot of events and changes. Con Dao island has today become popular for both domestic and western tourists. Con Dao is not only a historic destination but is also famous for leisure travel, beach breaks with sandy white beach, an untouched national park and friendly local people which all make Con Dao island a must-see place in the south of Vietnam.
Day 1: Saigon – Con Dao
Day 2: Con Dao
Day 3: Con Dao – Saigon
Itinerary in details:
Day 1: Saigon – Con Dao Island (L, D)
from your hotel and transfer to the wharf for the speed boat to Con Dao ( 07: 00 – 12: 30 ). Arrive and transfer to Saigon Con Dao resort. After lunch, we take a short tour to visit Con Dao museum and the notorious prison tiger cages. Back to the hotel. Rest of the day is free time to explore around Con Dao island. Dinner and overnight in Con Dao.
Day 2: Con Dao – Bay Canh Islet (B, L, D)
Today we take an excursion trip to visit Bay Canh islet where you will enjoy your time with activities such as trekking, snorkeling and swimming. Back to the hotel by boat and overnight in Con Dao.
Day 3: Con Dao – Saigon (B)
Morning departure for the Con Dao pier to take your speed boat back to Saigon (08: 30 – 01: 30). Arrive in Saigon and transfer to your hotel.
- All car transfer per program
- Speedboat Saigon – Con Dao – Saigon
- Double room at resort in Con Dao for 3 nights
- Mals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Day trip to explore Con Dao
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide.
- Drinks & other meals
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.\