Cao Son Market Tour (Wed)
Cao Son is the most stunning part of Lao Cai province. The wonder of Cao Son is ever inspirational with mild weather, authentic culture of local hill tribes, spectacular views toward lush valleys and mighty Chay river.
- Day 1: Lao Cai – Cao Son – Sapa (B/L/D)
- Day 2: Sapa (6hrs trekking, 15km, 3 villages) (B/L/D)
Night 1 (Tuesday): Hanoi – Lao Cai
In the evening, our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel around 20:00 and transfer to Hanoi railway station to catch the night train to Lao Cai.
Overnight on train.
Day 1 (Wednesday): Lao Cai – Cao Son – Sapa (B/L/D)
Upon arrival to Lao Cai station early morning, you will meet your local tour guide and driver and enjoy breakfast in a restaurant nearby. Freshen up and heading along the road to Muong Khuong district which weaves its way up and down hills of the tea plantation and pine trees. It gets wilder and greener with thick forest and small tribal villages scattering isolated on slopes of the mountains as you get close to Cao Son Commune. You will enjoy enjoy the excitement of this weekly market. The shining dress of colorful Hmong girls attracts you much as you fall down to a new world , a world of interest and fun.
Transfer to Sapa, check in hotel. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Sapa tadalafil over the counter.
Day 2 (Thursday): Sapa – Ta Van – Sapa – Lao Cai. Nigh train to Hanoi (B/L/D)
Today morning, you will explore the spectacular Muong Hoa. A jeep will take us out of the town, following the only road built on the side of a mountain range, looking down the valley, over viewing magnificent landscapes composed of high mountains, deep valleys, and stream of water winding, waterfalls and terraced rice paddies…walk starts from Lao Chai village of the H’mong along the river to Ta Van, the Zay village. Drive back to Sa Pa at noon.
Afternoon is at your leisure for wandering Sa Pa town and market until late afternoon.
Our bus will pick you up at the hotel for the night train back to Ha Noi (time is 4:30pm or 6:00pm, depending on your train time and your wishes)
Trip ends when arrives in Hanoi early next morning at about 6:00 am.
- Transfer from the hotel to Hanoi Railway station
- Transfer between Lao Cai and Cao Son, Sapa – Lao Cai
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- 1 night at hotel in Sapa (breakfast included)
- Full board meals
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Security permits
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen…
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:15PM and from Lao Cai at 20’45PM
- Hotel in Sapa: Bamboo Sapa Hotel or Similar
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:00PM
- Bring your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.