Weekend Market Tour (Sat & Sun) –
This special tour is organized on every Saturday. Visit 2 Markets (Can Cau, Bac Ha), 4 villages (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Ban Pho) and 8 different minority peoples (Black H’Mong, Day, Red Dao, Flower H’mong, Black Dao, Tay, Day, Ha Nhi and Nung).
- Day 1 (Saturday): Lao Cai – Can Cau – Bac Ha (B/L/D)
- Day 2 (Sunday): Bac Ha – Sapa (B/L/D)
- Day 3 (Monday): Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa – Lao Cai
Pick up at your hotel (20.00) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train from to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train.
Day 1 (Saturday): Lao Cai – Can Cau – Bac Ha (B/L/D)
05h30: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Picked up and transfer to Can Cau market (2-hour drive) – a small market situated in a valley surrounded by mountains and only 7 km from China. The market deeply shows the typical cultural features of the minorities in remote mountainous areas in Vietnam. Say goodbye to the market and transfer to Bac Ha. On the way, spend time visiting a village of the Flower H’mong and then check in hotel in Bac Ha. Free to explore the town. Lunch in Can Cau or in Bac Ha and dinner in Bac Ha.
Overnight at hotel in Bac Ha.
Day 2 (Sunday): Bac Ha – Sapa (B/L/D)
Breakfast and begin the day with a visit to Bac Ha Market filled with many different hill-tribe peoples. This is the most colorful market in North of Vietnam. At the market, you have chance to enjoy Bac Ha people’s simple but unique kinds of food with special wines made from rice, cassavas, corn and different sorts of fruits such as plumps, apples, peaches…and talking to the minorities through the guide’s interpretation. Leave the market for the H’mong King’s house (King Hoang A Tuong) built by the French colonists and the Chinese in 1920.
Return the town for lunch. In the afternoon, spend time visiting another village (Ban Pho village). Say good bye to Bac Ha and get back to Sapa. On the way back, drop in to see the Vietnamese and Chinese boder in Lao Cai. Reach Sapa late in the afternoon. Check in hotel in Sapa.
Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Day 3 (Monday): Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa – Lao Cai
08h30: Breakfast at hotel and check out
10h00: Get downhill to the valley for 3 villages of the Black H’mong and the Day people including Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van. Lunch on the way
14h30: Get up to the road for a car back to Sapa
17h00: Get on the bus to Lao Cai station, dinner before boarding train. Sleep on the train. Early arrival in Hanoi, pick up and drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi. Tour ends.
- Transfer hotel – Hanoi Railways Station – hotel
- Bus Lao Cai – Sapa, Sapa – Lao Cai
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (soft sleeper A/C wooden cabins with 4 soft beds)
- 3 stars Hotel in Sapa and Sao Mai hotel in Bac Ha
- All meals on tour
- Entrance fees to the villages
- English speaking guide
- Pick-up from Ta Van
- Drinks & phones
- Private expenses
- Prices is quoted in US$ per person
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen…
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:15PM and from Lao Cai at 20:45PM Pick you up at your hotel at 8:00PM Please take your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money Inform in advance if you are vegetarian. All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.