- Tour code: T88MK02
- Duration: Full day
- Group size: 02-24 pax
- Transport: car, boat
- Route: Saigon – Cai Be – Vinh Long – Saigon
Cai Be floating market located heart of Mekong Delta. There are about 400 – 500 vessels loaded with fruits and vegetables as well as agricultural products hanged on the long pole for sale everyday. Tourists will have feel many interesting things and discover the unknown images around this region.
In the morning, the tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel around 7:30 – 8:00 and transfer to Cai Be. Stop to take photos in Tan An town overlooking the picturesque flat rice fields.
On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motor boat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Then wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation.
Keep cruising to Vinh Long through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village, the green pearl of Vinh Long town. Enjoy a lunch of fresh river food served in the heart of the garden accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
Take a delightful walk through the bonsai garden.
Back to Ho Chi Minh City by bus and drop off at your hotel upon arrival.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Boat trip on Mekong Delta
- Traditional southern Vietnamese folk music show
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English speaking guide
- Security premium
- Entrance fees.
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Take hat, raincoat, water and cash
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.