The first thing that strikes you about each of our 32 luxury Cabins and Suites is the sense of space, the abundance of light and the level of refinement in the elegant interiors.
Large floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors in the cabins and cabin bathrooms allow natural light to flood in and offer panoramic views of the Gulf of Tonkin. Most cabins and suites provide additional space and comfort in the form of your own private balcony – the ultimate place to relax and enjoy the fresh air, day or night.
Each of the cabins and suites is tastefully appointed with timber floors, handcrafted wooden mosaic furniture and elegant interiors. Each cabin features individual climate-control thermostats, telephone, in-cabin refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, safe box, and hair dryer. Meanwhile the luxurious bathrooms are extremely well appointed with deluxe bathroom amenities.
DAY 1: HALONG BAY – BAI TU LONG BAY (L/D)
The first day of your cruise provides an introduction to the amazing scenery of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. Cruising through Halong Bay will literally take your breath away.
After cruising to the east of Halong Bay, enjoy a relaxing tour of guided kayaking or swimming in Vung Ha area, boasting isolated beaches and nature at its best before cruising into the geological park of amazing Bai Tu Long Bay.
Back to The Au Co to learn about the role of tea in Vietnamese culture with a tea ceremony then enjoy Happy Hour with “Buy One Get One Free”: Beer, House wine (by the glass), Soft drinks, Long drinks, Cocktails
Savour five elements’ dinner. After that, enjoy squid fishing from the main deck
DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY, LAN HA BAY and CAT BA ISLAND (B/L/D)
Start the day with Tai Chi – physical movements designed for relaxation, balance and health – on the sundeck of the boat while enjoying the panorama.
After breakfast on board, visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat in 01 hour.
Savour a delicious lunch in the Halong Restaurant while the ship cruises towards Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island for walking excursion in the national park of Cat Ba Island and visit of The Au Co organic farm.
Back to The Au Co to enjoy Happy Hour and Cooking Demonstration then a sumtupous seafood BBQ. The ship anchors at Drum Cave.
DAY 3: HALONG BAY (B)
Halong Bay, designated a UNESCO world heritage site for its limestone rock formations, is home to about 2,000 isles and islets of different shapes and sizes, creating a truly breath-taking seascape. Halong Bay is also attractive for beautiful beaches on the small islands. Awake early and join the Tai Chi session to help you feel fresh for the guided tour of Sung Sot cave, the most beautiful cave with many photo opportunities. Note there are about 715 stepsto climb (optional). On the way backto port, enjoy breakfast and take a last glimpse of the beautiful scenery from the bar or sundeck.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
Price for group tour (USD/pax) – Valid until 31 Dec 2014
- Welcome cocktail, Entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin.
- 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners & 02 Breakfasts.
- Iced-water & regular tea during the cruise.
- Complimentary 30 minutes use of Jacuzzi.
- Kayak service.
- Onboard insurance, Taxes and service charges.
- Airfares, transfers to and from Halong Bay.
- Visa arrangements.
- Beauty spa services.
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned.