Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong
Designed in 2009, Luxury Violet Cruise offers the perfect mix in traditional elegance and modern comfort. Special attention has been paid to the decoration & interior design. It features 6 comfortable rooms, a dining room with sea view, a removable bar and superb sundesk.
The Halong Violet offers an unforgettable ambiance of relaxed elegance. Explore three exotic bays: Bai Tu Long, Lan Ha & Halong with exclusively different route.
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- All meals per program
- Tax and Services charges
- All entrance and visiting fees
- English speaking guide on board
- Cooking demonstration on 2nd day
- Sunset cocktails and canapés at Tien Ong cave
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
What's Not Included
- Visa Arrangements
- Personal travel insurance
- Transfer round trip ( on request)
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Kayaking 35$/person/hour (Book directly on board)
Price for Deluxe cabin
Price for Suite cabin
- 8:00: Pick up & transfer to Halong Bay
- 12:00: Welcome aboard and sail through the Halong Bay. Allow your eyes to swim through the azure waters of this magical place, where thousands of sculpted limestone and islands rise from the water like gigantic teeth of dragons. Pass through picturesque areas like the Mat Quy Islet and Am Tich Islets.
- A delectable buffet lunch is served shortly upon boarding and you find yourself getting acquainted with the facilities of the boat. The boat starts to cruise into the Bay and within the first hour you can enjoy this World Heritage Site. A first visit will take our guests by tender to the Tien Ong Cave. The Cave is huge – about 2.000 sqm –and is peppered with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, formed out of ancient limestone karsts about 700,000 years ago. The cave is four meters above sea level. This visit will last approximately 20 minutes (we strongly recommend that you do not wear high heel shoes for this excursion).
- The voyage continues with the arrival at the Cua Van Fishing Village, the biggest and oldest fishing village in Halong Bay via a pleasant boat ride (a maximum of four persons per boat). You will pass by this ancient village which comprises floating houses and floating schools – simply irresistible.
- After returning to the boat in the late afternoon guests can sharpen their culinary skills at our cooking class performance conducted by our energetic chef. Surely you can give him a helping hand any time and try your skills in preparing special Vietnamese dishes. The boat cruises slowly with the evening sun to its mooring points. If not now when then it is time to enjoy a massage or at least to quaff a drink – in the miraculous descending sun – on our terrace deck.
- At approximately 19.00 guests can attend a presentation in the restaurant area about the Halong Bay before dinner is served. The night is yours – kick back on a comfy pillowed bench and inhale the surreal beauty whilst sipping a glass of wine. Not many places in the world offer those special feelings. The mooring place is a fantastic overnight spot with glittering lights from the other boats and a calm sea, perfect for your first dream in the middle of the Bay where once Dragons played amid sparkling jewels.
- For early risers complimentary tea, coffee and pastries are served in the restaurant followed by – if you so desire – a Tai Chi Class on the terrace deck (7.00). A great morning activity to feel one with this natural wonder.
- Then it is time for an early morning bath – in the Bay. By tender boat we bring the guests to a natural white sandy stretch of a beach with crystal clear water. Sporty ones can climb up to a hill top to have a last view from above over the Halong Bay before we return to the boat and cruise slowly back to Halong City, passing picturesque areas like the Titop Island, the Tam Cung Cave and Poem Mountain.
- During our trundle, a buffet brunch is served before we arrive at the shore at around 11.00h. The crew will bid you farewell and you disembark with our tender boat to the Royal Park Pier.
- 11:00: Transfer back Hanoi
- 15:30: Arrive Hanoi, end of services.