Itinerary: Hanoi - Lao Cai - Victoria Sapa Resort and Spa - Can Cau Market - Hanoi
Explore the colorful actraction of Can Cau Market near the Chinese border where photographic opportunities are at their best (3 days/4 nights ) from Thursday to Sunday and stay at the Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa.
- Meals as indicated
- Transfer per program
- English speaking guide during the day tour
- Transfer from hotel to Hanoi railway station
- 2-night accommodation in Superior room including breakfast
- Round trip train Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi on Victoria Express Train (Superior cabin)
What's Not Included
- Private expenses
- Drinks and Beverage
- Pre and post trip accommodation
- Other things not mentioned on included list
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer to the railway station for the night train (Victoria Express) to Lao Cai.
Overnight on the train (Superior cabin, 4 people in one cabin).
The train arrives at Lao Cai Station, bus picks up and transfer to Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa. Breakfast upon arrival. Check in your room. In the afternoon, free time at your own.
Lunch and Dinner by your own and overnight at Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa.
After breakfast at Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa, drive to Can Cau Market – a small but very colorful market. Opening only on Saturdays, it always delivers a very photogenic display of Flower Hmong , Nung and Phu La ethnic costumes. Local lunch.
Dinner at restaurant and overnight at Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa.
Breakfast at Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa. You have a day at your leisure.
At the end of the day, transfer to Lao Cai by bus and take night train (Victoria Express Train) to Hanoi. The train will arrive in Hanoi around 6h00 am. End of trip.
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen…
- Please take your passport to check in hotel.
- No Victoria train on Saturday
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience