Itinerary: HCM city- My Tho (Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands)- Ben Tre (orchard farm)- HCM city
Book this tour, we will take you to enjoy the scenic journey along the Express Trung Luong Highway, take a leisurely boat trip around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands. After that, you can visit the picturesque orchards and sample the freshly picked fruit at the invitation of friendly local farmers, get on a rowing boat ride in the shadows of the water-coconut palms along the tiny canals of Ben Tre Province. Learn the traditional rural lifestyle of the Mekong Delta inhabitants.
- A/C car or van.
- English speaking tour guide
- Elephant eared fish, fruit and honey tea.
- Boat trips, entrance fee, 1 lunch with local speciality
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance,
- Personal expenses, tipping is at customer’s discretion
Those on a tight schedule can take a day tour to My Tho. Enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway, bordered by green rice fields. On arrival, take a leisurely boat trip around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands. Enjoy a rowing boat ride in the shadows of the water-coconut palms along the tiny canals of Ben Tre Province. Visit the picturesque orchards and sample the freshly picked fruit at the invitation of friendly local farmers. Spend some time in the villages to learn about the daily lives of the inhabitants, listen to their traditional folk music and watch them gather for traditional birth and death ceremonies, or joyous weddings parties.
- A smooth one-and-half-hour bus ride through rice field scenery along National Highway 1 brings you to the beautiful rural district of Trung Luong.
- Take a motor boat to enter My Tho city through Bao Dinh natural canal. Then pay a visit to My Tho’s colorful street fruit market alongside the canal to soak up the lively atmosphere and watch the locals trade their produce.
- Take a leisurely cruise on the Tien River to Tortoise island. En route, view the fishing port, the traditional stilt houses and boat building workshops, and the other three evocatively-named islands – Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn islands. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch served right in the heart of the orchard to the accompaniment of Southern Vietnamese folk music performed by the islanders.
- After visiting the coconut candy mill, take an amazing rowing boat trip along the small canal. Then continue to Ben Tre province, “the country of coconuts”, to see a typical agricultural model known as “Garden – Pond – Cage”. Enjoy a relaxing cup of honey tea before returning to My Tho via Tan Thach natural canal, cruising under the shadows of water coconut palms.
- Return to HCM City by bus.