Itinerary: HCM city- My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho- Phong Dien- Cai Rang- HCM city
Take a ride through the fertile islands of the Upper Mekong river. Visit this site, you will feel the rowing boat trips under the shadow of the water coconut trees then taste the seasonal fruits in the orchard. If you want to experience the local people life here, option stay overnight in homestay must be reasonanle. Take “ Kodak moment “ pictures at the Phong Dien & Cai Rang floating market which is at its busiest at this time of day.
- All entrance fees
- English or French-speaking guide
- Private boat trip in the Mekong delta.
- A/c private car/van or pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Hotel accommodation based on two people sharing a twin or double room
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Vietnamese entry visa.
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- 8:00 AM Pick up at your hotel in HCMC.
- Depart for My Tho .Take a boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise island and have lunch in the orchard. Enjoy a boat ride through Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruising under the shadow of the water coconut trees.
- Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle. Enjoy a rowing boat ride along the creeks. After taking a delightful walking through the fruit plantation,village. Proceed to Can Tho. Dinner on guest’s account.
- Overnight at your proposed hotel in Can Tho. (Family home stay can be arranged on request.)
Option 1 : Stay in a hotel in Can Tho
Check into your hotel on arrival at Can Tho. Free to explore the city on your own in the afternoon. You can also visit a village, meet the local people, have dinner with them and enjoy their music. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Cantho.
Option 2 : Homestay ( D )
Transfer by motor boat to a small village in Cai Rang district. Check into your riverside cottage. In the afternoon, go cycling or trekking around the village to experience the rural lifestyle of the Mekong Delta people. Join a family as they prepare dinner, then share the meal with them. Enjoy an evening of traditional folk music with your neighbors. Overnight in your riverside cottage.
- 7:00 AM After breakfast, take the morning boat trip to visit the Phong Dien floating market which is at its busiest at this time of day. Keep cruising through the small channels system and visit a rice noodle making village. Experience the “Monkey Bridge” in the Delta. Visit a second floating market (Cai Rang).
- Break for lunch. Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
- The price is applied for option 1- stay at 3 star hotel. For option 2, you have to pay extra 45 usd/ person.
- This price quoted on the double/ twin sharing. If you would like to stay single room, please contact us.