Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
Designed in oriental style but harmoniously combined with modern contemporary Vietnamese architectures, Royal Heritage Cruise with a large sundeck with comfortable lounging furniture, a tidy-warm dining room, exquisite bar-setting and together with 9 splendid Cabins, in which they are equipped with outstanding facilities & large en suite marble bathrooms, is emerging to be one of the most charming cruises in Halong bay. Since Dec 2013 and after many times of renovation our Royal Heritage Cruise has been officially in operation of serving tourists and reassured meeting all severe international standards. Proudly, we have a professionally well-trained cruise manager taking care of every single service on board to guarantee the highest satisfaction for your tourists. Board the Royal Heritage Cruise where a mesmerizing experience guarantee.
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meal on board (02 set menu lunch, 01 set menu dinner, 01 light breakfast)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Welcome drink
- Cooking demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- English speaking guide
- Shuttle bus (round trip)
- Fruits and local green tea
- On board insurance
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- VAT tax
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
Price for Superior cabin
Price for Deluxe carbin
- 07h45 – 8h30: Our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi and then transfer to Halong city. On the haft way, you have a short break around 20 minutes at Hai Duong city where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products such as lacquer wares, paintings, sculptures, embroideries, clothing etc, made by Hai Duong inhabitants and children war victims. After that, we go straight to Halong city.
- 12h30 – 13h00: Arrive Halong Bay, Welcome aboard with drinks. Checking in and setting sail through the mysterious bay whilst an exquisite lunch is served in a relaxing ambiance while cruising through the Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 15h15: Visiting Amazing Cave – One of the most beautiful cave on Bay. Situated in the centre of the UNESCO-declared World Heritage area, the Sung Sôt or Surprise Grotto is on Bo Hòn Island, and is one of the finest and widest grottoes of Ha Long Bay.
- 16h00: Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets for swimming and kayaking around Luon Cave Area, you will kayak a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from green water, every turn will bring you new surprise. Secret passages leading to hidden lagoons and magical sea caves with a unique ecosystem, getting close to sea creatures and coral reef.
- 17h30: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with green tea and fresh fruits. At this time, our guide also takes this chance to share more about local people’s living and customs.
- 19h00: Dinner is served in the Restaurant. A perfect moment for talking with friends and having discussion on the next day’s exploration.
- 20h30: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the Bar or trying squid fishing.
- 21h00: Overnight on board.
- 06h30: Start your day with Tai Chi excercises or a photo hunt.
- 07h30: Have breakfast with Sunrise while cruising to Titov Island – surrounded by luxuriant trees and high stone walls.
- 09h15: Back to Cruise and continue to explore the Bay & visit Hoa Cuong Fishing Village. Passing Ba Hang Fishing Village, Ga Choi Island, Dinh Huong Islet …
- 10h00: Join Vietnamese Cooking Class.
- 10h30: Lunch will be served on board whilst the Cruiser keeps on its route through the Bay back to Halong Pier.
- 11h30: Disembark at the harbor, Halong City. Time to say Good Bye to the Crew.
- 12h00: Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
- 16h30: Arrival back at your hotel. End of the trip!