Itinerary: Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Lay – Cai Be Floating Market – Eco Lodge- Cao Lanh- Chau Doc- Tra Su- HCM City
Getting this kind of Eco tour, you could have opportunity to visit Cai Ba floating village and discover the daily life along the river. Enjoy a cooking class, experience Sam Mountain in Chau Doc and visit a floating fish farm. Continue the journey by visiting Cham river village and see their weaving skills. The most special point of this trip is to relax at Eco Lodge and admire the beauty of landscape and the people here.
- All entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Private boat trip in the Mekong delta.
- Accommodation based on Twin/Double room share basis
- A/c private car for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (to be advised).
- Depart for Cai Lay, stopping to take photos at Tan An amid flat rice fields. Take a motor boat to visit Cai Be floating markets and watch the vendors trading fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Walk through small villages to visit orchards, fruit plantations, handicraft villages or just relax at our lovely eco-resort. Have a delicious lunch with typical delicacies of Mekong Delta including fresh river food served in the heart of the gardens of the scenic Mekong Lodge Riverside Restaurant. In the afternoon, join a cooking class and enjoy your dinner. Overnight at the Ecolodge resort (bungalow).
After breakfast, transfer back to Cai Be by boat. Depart for Cao Lanh. Visit Xeo Quit base – a former Viet Cong base. Enjoy a boat cruise around the swamps and the forest. After lunch, leave for Chau Doc. Check in on arrival. Visit Sam Mountain and the carved pagoda. Enjoy the sunset over the Vietnamese-Cambodian Frontier. Dinner on Guest’s account. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Chau Doc.
After breakfast at the hotel, take a morning boat trip to visit a floating fish farm and a Cham weaving village. Go to Tra Su cajuput forest, which is renowned for not only its almost-untouched natural beauty but also its sanctuary of flora and fauna. Take a boat trip into the forest, you will immediately feel like you are harmonizing with nature because of all of the impressive pictures of cajuputs, the fragrance of the flowers and the music-like noise of birds, insects and animals making people relaxed and comfortable. From the observation post, you can overlook the forest with an area of nearly 900 ha, home of many birds and animals, including some rare ones. Have lunch in the forest, relax on a hammock or experience Monkey Bridge. Return to Ho Chi Minh city. End of service . Finish your 3 days eco tour Mekong Delta.