Itinerary: HCM city- My Tho- Ben Tre- Chau Doc- Tra Su Sanctuary- Can Tho- HCM city
Enjoy the rowing boat ride under the shadow of the water coconut palm trees, Taste seasonal fresh fruit in the orchards, Visit the Sam Mountain and the caved pagoda, Contemplate the sunset over the Vietnamese-Cambodian Frontier, See the lively floating markets in Can Tho. Experience the “Monkey Bridge” in the Delta.
Spend the night in the village with the local farmers.
- All entrance fees
- English or French-speaking guide
- Private boat trip in the Mekong delta.
- A/c private car/van or pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Hotel accommodation based on two people sharing a twin or double room (3 star hotel)
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses.
- Vietnamese entry visa.
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- 8 : 00 AM Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (to be advised).
- Depart for My Tho. Take a boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise island and have lunch in the orchard. Enjoy a boat ride through Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruising under the shadow of the water coconut trees. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle. Enjoy a rowing boat ride along the creeks. After trekking through the fruit plantation, village. Proceed to Chau Doc. Check in on arrival. Visit the Sam Mountain and the caved pagoda, Enjoy the sunset over the Vietnamese-Cambodian Frontier. Dinner on guest’s account.
- Overnight at hotel in Chau Doc.
Breakfast at your hotel. Take a motor boat trip to see the floating fish farm and the floating village. Visit the local Cham minority village in their traditional weaving village. Continue the tour to visit Tra Su, getting to the wild birds Sanctuary , cruising smoothly with small boats to discover the arrays of splendid canals deep into the forest ,watching storks ,cranes and other tropical birds . Back to Chau Doc for Lunch. Depart for Can Tho .Hotel check in . Dinner on Guest’s account. Overnight in your proposed hotel in Can Tho.
After breakfast, take the morning boat trip to visit the Phong Dien floating market which is at its liveliest at this time of day. Keep cruising through the small channels system, stopping off to visit a rice noodle making village. Experience the “Monkey Bridge” in the Delta. Visit a second floating market (Cai Rang). Break for lunch. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. End of services.