Itinerary: HCM city- My Tho- Ben Tre- Can Tho- Phong Dien- Cai Rang- HCM city
Experiencing the rowing boat trips under the shadow of the water coconut trees, tasting the seasonal fruits in the orchard and enjoying your homestay experience with the locals must become the exciting time in this Mekong Delta area. Take “ Kodak moment “ pictures at the Phong Dien & Cai Rang floating market which is at its busiest at this time of day.
- Boat trips
- A/c transfer
- All entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- 01 mineral water/pax/day
- All mentioned meals, fruit, honey tea
- 01 night A/C accommodation (standard hotel/ local house/ bangalow)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- Drinks, other meals not mentioned
Mekong Delta daily group tour
Price for Mekong Delta daily group tour
- Leave Ho Chi Minh city, enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music“, performed by the locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through fruit plantations and villages. Proceed to Can Tho.
- Overnight in the hotel (family home-stay with dinner can be arranged on request).
- Free time to visit bustling Can Tho market.
- Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river ( Bassac River), then proceed to visit Cai Rang floating market (& Phong Dien is optional), which are the liveliest in the whole religion.
- Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to cross a “Monkey bridge” which is built by only one stem of bamboo. Visit the orchard garden. Stop for lunch. Back to HCM city.