Itinerary: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Cua Van Floating Village – Soi Sim Beach – Day and Night Grotto – Pearl Farm – Ho Dong Tien Cave - Fairy Lake Cave - Lan Ha – Suprising Cave – Hanoi City
Vietnam is one of the most attractive destination in over Vietnam. When visiting this beautiful country, Halong bay is considered the “must go” place and taking Halong bay cruises become the most popular tours for all international visitors.
Halong Viola Cruise is the new one with the well-designed and professional crew, 16 cabin accommodation, join this luxury cruise – the guests will surely have a wonderful time on board to explore this beautiful bay.
- Transports Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- Welcome drink.
- 02 nights accommodation on board: Luxury & safe en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water.
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Kayaking – Entrance fees – insurance on junk.
- Enjoy Cooking class and dinner.
- English speaking guide – Wifi.
What's Not Included
- Private car
- Tips and other personal services
Price for Deluxe Cabin
Luxury Cabin with Balcony
Price for Luxury Cabin with Balcony
Honeymoon Suite with Balcony
Price for Honeymoon Suite with Balcony
- 07.30 – 8.15 am: Your guides greet you and Board our air-conditioned bus for the 3 ½ Hour Journey to Halong Bay where we will board Viola Cruise.
- 12.00 pm: Upon Boarding, . Settle into your elegantly appointed Bay View Cabins as the vessel begins to cruise and thus begins your journey into one of Mother Natures Greatest creation . Buffet Lunch is serve as we cruises slowly to the Bay.
- 2.30 pm: Our First stop Cua Van Floating Village. Join us in a Kayaking or Rowed Bamboo Boat expeditions to get a closer look at the thousands of Island That makes up this wondrous bay.
- 4.00 pm: Upon Return to Viola Cruise ascend to the sundeck for a Early Evening Sunset Party to sample some local fruits and sip on some cocktails to quench your thirst.
- 4.30 pm: Upon arrival at Soi Sim Island, our guest can continue party on the sundeck or you can bring the party to Soi Sim Beach. For those cant resist plunging into the emerald waters of Halong Bay they can safely do so from the white sandy crescent-shaped beach stretch of the island.
- 6.30 pm: Return to Viola Cruise for some rest and relax and prepare for your Vietnamese Culinary Experience.
- 7.30 pm: In The evening, our chef transports our guest back to Ancient Hue Dynasty with an 8 Course Imperial feast. Guest will sample dishes that was once only available to royalty.
- 21.00 pm: After Dinner, Retreat to your room for some rest and relax or ascend to the sundeck which Designed both for social interaction and private reflection. Whether its to laze around after a wonderful and filling l dinner, drink or two with your new found friends. This will be a great area to e come to. Guest can also try their hand at squid fishing or unwind with some karaoke.
- 07.00 am: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast. Japanese Pearl Farming Specialist.
- 09.00 am: Begin the cruise to some of Halong Bay’s most secluded and untouched area.
- 09.30 am: Explore Day and Night Cave, a little paradise which is nestle in its own little cove and accessible only by kayaking through some cave tunnels.
- 12.00 pm: Back the daily cruise and have lunch. In the afternoon continue to explore the secluded Lan Ha Bay.
- 14.00 pm: Proceed to Ho Dong Tien ( Fairy Lake Cave), guided by a local guide who will show you stalactites, stalagmites, , and other types of amazing formations. Towards the end the cave trekking, the cave will open up to a lake which locals believe is where Fairies descend to swim. For the even adventurous guest who don’t mind a little crawling and squeezing, the Ho Dong Tien Orchestra Halls Awaits
- Note: Please Note that guest will be required to do a some crawling and squeezing through tight places. This Activitiy is not recommended for guest who is CLAUSTROPHOBIC and children below age of 9.
- 15.30 pm: Daily cruise take you back the Viola Cruise for overnight.
- 16.30 pm: Arrive back to Viola for some rest and maybe order a well Earned Massage after a tiring day in the comfort of your cabin.
- Note: Massage Price is not included in the package.
- 5.30 pm: Meet And Mingle with the new group of guest that arrives and share your days experience with them
- 19.30 pm: Enjoy dinner on cruise.
- 21.00 pm: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and or call it an early night
- 07.00 am: Enjoy the Morning view of bay’s landscape over breakfast.
- 08.00 am: After breakfast We continue our exploration of this area by visiting Sung Sot (Suprising Cave)
- 09.00 am: Check out of the Cabins.
- 10.00 am: Laze around the sundeck or joined our Chef in a cooking class in making Traditional Vietnamese Springroll
- 11.00 am: To Complete your Vietnamese Culinary Experience. Guest will be presented with a traditional Vietnamese Family Meal. This Traditional Vietnamese Meal is significant to Vietnamese people which do appreciate the period of family union.
- 12.00 pm: Upon Arrival back to Hon Gai Wharf, disembark and proceed to our wharf office while waiting for transport back to Hanoi. ( Complimentary Coffee and Tea Is made available for our guest)
- 12.30 pm: We continue onward by air conditioned bus through the Vietnamese countryside and into the bustling metropolis of Hanoi.
- 16.00 – 16.30 pm: Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.