Itinerary: Hanoi City – Halong Bay – Cua Van Floating Village – Soi Sim Beach – Sung Sot Cave - Halong Bay – Hanoi City
Halong Viola Cruise is the new one with the design in the traditional and elegant style, including 16 comfortable cabins with modern furniture, A/C private bathroom in each cabin, its topside bar, a gourmet restaurant, the beautiful sun deck. This cruise designs the really special itinerary that can help all visitor can have the best way to explore this beautiful bay.
- Fishing equipments
- Cooking demonstration
- English speaking guide
- Meals as Mention : 1 x Breakfast, 2 x Lunch and 1 x Dinner
- Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Fully furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C and hot water( Twin Sharing Basis)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance.
- Drink and beverage.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Other things are not mentioned in the program
Price for Deluxe Cabin
Luxury Cabin with Balcony
Price for Luxury Cabin with Balcony
Honeymoon Suite with Balcony
Price for Honeymoon Suite with Balcony
- 07.30 – 8.15 am: Your guides greet you and Board our air-conditioned bus for the 3.5 Hour Journey to Halong Bay where we will board Viola Cruise.
- 12.00 pm: Upon Boarding, . Settle into your elegantly appointed Bay View Cabins as the vessel begins to cruise and thus begins your journey into one of Mother Natures Greatest creation . Buffet Lunch is serve as we cruises slowly to the Bay.
- 2.30 pm: Our First stop Cua Van Floating Village. Join us in a Kayaking or Rowed Bamboo Boat expeditions to get a closer look at the thousands of Island That makes up this wondrous bay.
- 4.00 pm: Upon Return to Viola Cruise ascend to the sundeck for a Early Evening Sunset Party to sample some local fruits and sip on some cocktails to quench your thirst.
- 4.30 pm: Upon arrival at Soi Sim Island, our guest can continue party on the sundeck or you can bring the party to Soi Sim Beach. For those cant resist plunging into the emerald waters of Halong Bay they can safely do so from the white sandy crescent-shaped beach stretch of the island.
- 6.30 pm: Return to Viola Cruise for some rest and relax and prepare for your Vietnamese Culinary Experience.
- 7.30 pm: In The evening, our chef transports our guest back to Ancient Hue Dynasty with an 8 Course Imperial feast. Guest will sample dishes that was once only available to royalty.
- 21.00 pm: After Dinner, Retreat to your room for some rest and relax or ascend to the sundeck which Designed both for social interaction and private reflection. Whether its to laze around after a wonderful and filling l dinner, drink or two with your new found friends. This will be a great area to e come to. Guest can also try their hand at squid fishing or unwind with some karaoke.
07.00 am: Enjoy the Morning view of bay’s landscape over breakfast.
08.00 am: After breakfast We continue our exploration of this area by visiting Sung Sot (Suprising Cave).
09.00 am: Check out of the Cabins.
10.00 am: Laze around the sundeck or joined our Chef in a cooking class in making Traditional Vietnamese Springroll.
11.00 am: To Complete your Vietnamese Culinary Experience. Guest will be presented with a traditional Vietnamese Family Meal. This Traditional Vietnamese Meal is significant to Vietnamese people which do appreciate the period of family union.
12.00 pm: Upon Arrival back to Hon Gai Wharf, disembark and proceed to our Viola Halong City office while waiting for transport back to Hanoi. ( Complimentary Tea Is made available for our guest).
12.30 pm: We continue onward by air conditioned bus through the Vietnamese countryside and into the bustling metropolis of Hanoi.
16.00 – 16.30 pm: Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.