Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
Halong Full Day Group- One day is plenty of time to experience Ha Long Bay and appreciate the epic grandeur of the area. Out on the water, on a large comfortable Chinese style junk you’ll float amongst the same grottos that have been capturing the imaginations of visitors for centuries, and in the floating villages of the area you’ll catch a glimpse of a totally different way of life.
- Round-trip transfers by shuttle bus: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Boat on Halong Bay
- Kayaking trip
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
What's Not Included
- Other cost is not mentioned above.
Price for Group tour
- 7.45: You will be picked up at your hotel and then driven to Ha Long Bay. You’ll have a short break (about 20 minutes) on the half way before arriving in Halong tourist wharf.
- 12.00: You will board a private boat and cruise through the most beautiful place of the bay with the famous islets such as Cock Fighting, Dinh Huong islets … while enjoying fresh seafood lunch (on boat).
- You’ll also visit Thien Cung Cave (haven grotto) and Dau Go Cave or (Hidden Wooden stake cave) – and then take 30 minutes kayaking around the islands and water tunnels to feel more deeply the charm of the place that considered the heaven on earth.
- 16.30: You will return to Halong tourist wharf and take the bus back to Hanoi. We drop you off at your hotel. Your tour will finish at 20.00 pm.
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers should follow the guide’s instruction for the safety
- Tour price is quoted in USD/pax for a group tour, sharing junk, boat and transfer.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.