Itinerary: Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Ta Van - Coc Ly Market - Lao Cai - Hanoi
Sapa is famous for its beautiful landscapes, cool climate and colorful markets of ethnic minorities. The highlights of this tour are the visits to Coc Ly Market; Ban Ho, Su Pan and Trung Do villages and ethnic minorities’ villages and many interesting activities as well.
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi ( Softsleeper with A/C-4 persons in cabin)
- Transfer by private car from Sapa to Coc Ly and to Lao Cai
- Roundtrip transfer by bus between Lao Cai and Sapa
- Transfer from the hotel to Hanoi Railway station
- 1 night at 3* hotel in Sapa (breakfast included)
- 1 night home-stay and Security permits
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Pick up from Giang Ta Chai village
- Boat trip on Chay river
- English speaking guide
- Full board meals
- Entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Phone and laundry
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
Get started (Saturday): 08.00PM Taxi will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Railway Station for night train to Sapa. Overnight on train
Arrive in Lao Cai and transfer to Sapa. After having breakfast, get down to a valley, visit an H’Mong village and Hydroelectricity station and then trekking to H’Mong village and Dzay people.
Spend a night at a Dzay family in Ta Van Village.
Today visit Giang Ta Chai Village, experience the daily life of Red Dzao people via the paths through terraces and bamboo forests. Visit a waterfall and a suspension rattan bridge. Continue crossing the river, visit an H’Mong Village and then back to Sapa. On the way back, visit the Ancient stone circle.
O/N in Sapa.
Leaving Sapa early morning for interesting Cocly market where colorful ethnic people meet in order to sell and buy their products. Then go for a short trek to the nearest Black Dao village, experience daily life among one of the minority tribes.
Continue to take a boat trip along Chay River and visit the Flower H’Mong, Trung Do village and Bao Nhai town before driving to Lao Cai to catch the train back to Hanoi. Overnight on train.
You will arrive Hanoi in early morning of the next day. We will pick you up at Hanoi railway station and transfer to your hotel in Hanoi. End tour.
- Breakfast in hotel or restaurant and homestay
- Bring walking shoes, sleeping bag, Raincoat, Jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen…
- Train departure from Ha Noi at 9’15PM and from Lao Cai at 20’45PM
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8’00PM
- Please take your passport to check in hotel.\
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.