Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong
Ha Long Bay, located in the Gulf of Tonkin, within Quang Ninh Province, in the northeast of Vietnam, is165 km from the capital of Ha Noi. Covering an area of 43,400 ha and including over 1600 islands and islets, most of which are uninhabitated and unaffected by humans, it forms a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars and is an ideal model of a mature Karst landscape developed during a warm and wet tropical climate. The property’s exceptional scenic beauty is complemented by its great biological interest.
- Full furnished deluxe cabin with hot water, air conditioning,safety box….
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Free wifi 24/24 on board.
- Bottle of mineral on the bus.
- Sunset party
- Complimentary morning Tea & coffee
- All meals on board
- Shuttle bus (round trip)
- Fishing equipment, Movie, Exciting games, Books, News paper ,Magazines
- English speaking guide
- Onboard insurance, service charge
What's Not Included
- Other items excluded in rate inclusion
- Tips and Beverages, Personal Expenses
Price for Group tour
- 7:40 – 8:30 Our bus will pick you up at your hotel.
- 12:30 Arrive Ha Long Bay , enjoy welcome drinks .Check in your cabin
- 13:00 Have lunch on-board restaurant while the boat cruising through the Bay
- 14:30 Visit Halong floating fishing village and discover surrounding area by kayaking or local rowing boat.
- 15:45 Back to the boat and continue cruising to the beach.
- 17:00 Arrive at Titop beach. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach or climb the steps to the top of the island to take the romantic moment of sunset by your camera and have the overview of Halong bay from here.
- 18:00 Back to the cruises, enjoy Sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits
- 19:15 Set dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese fusion cuisine.
- 20:30 Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie or karaoke and drink at the bar , internet access or play some board games.
- 21:30 Overnight on board
- 7:30 Breakfast ,coffee and tea served , while the cruise is approaching Sung Sot cave
- 8:30 Drop anchor to visit Sung Sot cave (Surprising cave). This is one of the biggest and most beautiful caves in Halong Bay.
- 9:30 Back to the big cruise, relax before check out.
- 10:00 Join the staff with cooking class where you learn how to make Vietnam spring roll.
- 10:45 Lunch is served on board
- 10:45 Disembark at the Baichay harbor. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
- 16:30 Arrival back at your hotel , tour ended.