Itinerary: HCM city- Cai Be market- Vinh Long- Can Tho- Phong Dien- Cai Rang- HCM city
Mekong Delta is the area that the water much more the land. In this area, the floating market is very polular, the main vehicle is the moto boat, they use it in daily life. Interestly, to discover the culture and the lifestyle of the habitants here, the best way is to book the tour from any travel agencies. Enjoy this tour, it is really great chance for you to know how the local people life busy is.
- All entrance fees
- English or French-speaking guide
- Private boat trip in the Mekong delta.
- A/c private car/van or pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Hotel accommodation based on two people sharing a twin or double room (3 star hotel)
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses.
- Vietnamese entry visa.
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- 6am : Pick up at your hotel in Hochiminh city.
- Depart for Cai Be by car/van, stopping to take photos in Tan An town overlooking the picturesque flat rice fields. On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motor boat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Then wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation.
- Keep cruising to Vinh Long through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village, the green pearl of Vinh Long town, where you can immerse yourself in nature. Enjoy a lunch of fresh river food served in the heart of the garden accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music. Take a delightful walk through the bonsai garden.
- Meet the car/van in Vinh Long to go ahead to Can Tho.
- Overnight in hotel in Can Tho (family home-stay with dinner can be arranged on request)
- 7:00 AM After breakfast, take the morning boat trip to visit the Phong Dien floating market which is at its busiest at this time of day. Keep cruising through the small channels system and visit a rice noodle making village. Experience the “Monkey Bridge” in the Delta. Visit a second floating market (Cai Rang). Break for lunch.
- Return to Ho Chi Minh City.