Please kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. On booking online or signing our booking form when making reservation over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our booking conditions, and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party.
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between Lumina Tours and clients. By entering the site you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly in case there is any change.
Continuing to use the site after a change has been made is your acceptance of those changes.
Tour prices are valid till 31 December and are net prices and quoted in American dollar per person, inclusive of 5% service charge and exclusive of 10% VAT tax.
2. Included in quoted programs:
- Transportation in air conditioned vehicle;
- Domestic flight or train ticket (if any);
- All accommodations as noted in the itinerary based on twin share with daily breakfast;
- Meals as specified in the itinerary;
- Fully guided sightseeing as noted in the itinerary;
3. Not included in quoted programs:
- Airport transfer unless otherwise stated;
- Early and/or late check in at hotels unless otherwise stated;
- International airfares unless otherwise stated;
- Visa fee and visa arrangement fee;
- Airport departure taxes;
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary;
- Beverages other than included in pre-tour documentation,
- Sightseeing not included in the itinerary;
- Gratuities and tips;
- Personal expenses
We require full payment for all online bookings with Lumina Tours. The prices quoted in the website www.luminatours.com are net price and exclusive of any kind of booking fee when making the payment. There are 2 payment methods available for online customers:
- Payment via Credit card (OnePay): 3% fee
- Payment via PayPal: 4% fee
This transaction fee is subject to be paid by the clients of Lumina Tours.
5. Amendment, cancellation and refund
- All modifications and extensions must be made at the time of booking.
- Any subsequent changes are subject to an additional fee, plus any other applicable cancellation fees as imposed by Lumina Tours, and such fees are due immediately when the amendment request is made.
- No amendment will be accepted within 3 days prior to departure, and no change may be made after travel has commenced.
5.2 Cancellation from travelers
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Lumina Tours
5.3 Cancellation from Lumina Tours
In the event Lumina Tours cancel a trip, for any reason, we will contact you immediately and offer you the alternatives or all money for services described in the reserved itinerary will be refunded in full. Such alternatives require a close cooperation and harmony between both you and Lumina Tours. Please send an email to us at email@example.com to discuss, we are happy to listen and do all our best to give you the fairest things possible.
In the event of such a cancellation, any client with pre-paid reservations or guaranteed confirmations shall be notified as soon as possible and a full refund of any payments on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, domestic air flights, car rental or tours will be given. The transaction fee will be charged to Lumina Tours.
Lumina Tours is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the client or for non-refundable air tickets, equipment, medical costs, etc.
Lumina Tours reserves the right to cancel any trip package, itinerary or any part of a client’s itinerary due to insufficient sign-ups, overbooking, or anything else resulting directly or indirectly by the acts of God, detention, annoyance, machinery breakdown, quarantine, bad weather, or causes beyond its control.
6. Voucher of confirmation:
Voucher will be issued by Lumina Tours after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed. A service voucher will be sent by email/fax or snail mail to passenger within 2 working days. In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.
Clients serve the right to double check the voucher and ask for the change/update if there is something wrong regarding the trip/payment.
7. Liability and Insurance:
Lumina Tours is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by passengers.
Passengers are required to have full travel insurance. Airline schedules and local conditions may be affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, we will endeavor to substitute suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tour implies full agreement to above conditions by all parties involved.
8. Children discount:
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
Your personal information will not be released unless the law permits it or your permission is granted.